Churches and Parishes

The Parish of Sacred Heart of Jesus in Radomno

  • 25-09-2019
  • Author: Sabina Rezmer
Radomno 76, 13-304 Radomno
Parish priest Zygmunt Leyk,
The parish office is open every day after the Mass, number: 56 472 16 27.
The parish was founded by the Teutonic Knights probably in the 13th century. The present neo-Gothic church was built of brick in the years 1903 - 1906. Consecration was carried out by Chełmno suffragan priest bishop Jakub Klunder May 22, 1910. The first church built in this place was destroyed during a village fire in 1414, the second - erected in 1702, demolished at the beginning of the 20th century. The second temple, located in Gryźliny, also belongs to the parish . It is a neo-Gothic church built in 1896-1897. It is one-nave, made of brick. Until the end of World War II it was owned by Evangelicals.